Merseyside Daily Mile Day
Well done to everyone today who participated in the Merseyside Schools Daily Mile.
We are using this to kick off our 'every child, every day' daily mile lifestyle. It's quick - 15 minutes max (or Maxine); it's fun (you better believe it); it's 100% inclusive; barring monsoon or hurricaine, it's all weather; it's simple and non-competitive (except for challenging yourself; it's perfect for these socially-distanced less sporty times.
So we can all look forward to:
- improved bone, muscle & heart health
- enhanced fitness
- Reduced body fat and improved healthy body composition
- higher self esteem and happiness
- reduced anxiety and increased confidence
- improved focus, concentration and behaviour in the classroom
- improved memory function and maths problem solving performance
- improved academic and cognitive attainment.
And that's just what science says!
It's time to start RUNNING!